Easy to use and at the right price, ME Series projectors using LCD technology provide all the essential features that you need to connect with your audience.
The 3300-lumen, XGA (1024 x 768) native resolution NEC ME331X is ideal for education and small-to-medium-sized business environments that need essential features, including bright colorful images, automatic technologies and eco-friendly appeal. Featuring a broad 1.7x zoom range that provides greater mount options for easy installation in projector retrofit applications.
- Broad 1.7x zoom range gives installers more options when choosing a mounting location
- Dual HDMI inputs ensure quick switching between inputs
- USB Viewer allows you to present without a PC using a USB flash drive
- Powerful 20W speaker provides volume needed for large rooms
- ECO Mode™ technology helps extend lamp life and lowers power consumption
- Automatic keystone correction technology instantly projects a square image even when the projector is set up at a steep offset angle to the screen
- LCD technology provides brilliant, colorful and engaging images
- Keystone, Cornerstone and Pinchushion ensure the image fills the screen properly from almost any angle
- Built-in Multi-presenter functionality allows for screen sharing of up to 16 devices simultaneously via a wired or wireless connection (wireless requires NP05LM1). (Win, MAC, Android, iOS) (No Internet access or WAN required)