Forehead infrared temperature thermometers ensure accurate and stable body temperature readings.
From a distance of 3 cm – 5 cm (1.2 in – 2 in), simply point the device at forehead and read temperature shown on LCD screen.
High Fever Alarm -When temperature is above 38°C, (100.4°F), a continuous alarm
will sound to indicate high fever. The default alarm setting of 38°C (100°F) can be adjusted by user.
- Advanced infrared detection system results in reliable and stable measurements.
- Guaranteed for 100,000 measurements
- Selectable °Celsius or °Fahrenheit
- Forehead heat detection
- Selectable Body, Surface or Room modes
- High fever alarm if temperature is more than 38ºC (100.4ºF).
- Memory holds 32 points of temperature data
- Automatic data hold
- Automatic power off
- Automatic selection range
- Display resolution 0.1ºC (0.1ºF)
- Green backlight indicates normal temperature
Orange backlight indicates low fever
Red backlight indicates high fever
- Certifications: FDA, CE, FCC, ROHS
- Includes: soft carrying case
Range (Body mode): 32°C to 43°C (89.6°F to 109.4°F)
Range (Surface mode): 0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)
Range (Room mode): 0°C to 40°C ( 32°F to 104°F)
Display Resolution: 0.1ºC/0.1ºF
Operating Temperature: 10°C to 40°C (50°F to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20ºC to 50ºC (-4ºF to 122ºF)