McAfee MVISION Endpoint delivers enhanced detection and correction capabilities to augment native Windows OS defenses. Our machine learning, credential theft monitoring, and rollback remediation augment the built-in basic security controls and effectively combat advanced, traditional, and zero-day threats.
It is managed by industry-leading McAfee® ePolicy Orchestrator® (McAfee ePO™) platform, which provides a single-pane-of-glass console to manage Microsoft and McAfee defense settings, as well as a centralized view of the attack surface.
Key Features include:
- McAfee MVISION Endpoint for Windows 10
- McAfee Endpoint Security (ENS) for all Window OS [includes Adaptive Threat Protection (ATP)]
- McAfee Endpoint Security (ENS) for macOS,
- McAfee Endpoint Security (ENS) for Linux
McAfee MVISION Endpoint compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2016
- Server 2019 and above.
McAfee Endpoint Security is recommended for customers with Mac OS and Linux in their environments. Both Windows and Macintosh systems can be managed by the same policy configurations in McAfee ePO and cross-OS Threat Prevention Extensions can simplify management.
- License Activation
- Installation and configuration on device per License